HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

7 hours ago, Timmy! said:

And the verbiage is all different.  It has the specific weight and balance info for each blade.  All used for track and balance of the rotor system.  You don’t know the hell of a TR track and balance day as an FCF guy.  Almost as bad as an engine shaft!

I did not know that! Cool! Great info dudes!

pigfighter

Hey all-

I made some carabiners out of lead wire. They were “anodized “ with clear Tamiya paint-

Crm04VK.jpg 

...and I started painting some more gear. I use the same process for this stuff that I used on the figures- in progress here:

mog9nam.jpg 

the helmet bags from Reedoak are outstanding! Just like all of Norbert’s creations 

KC89N92.jpg 

cheers

Pete

18 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Also- 

check out out this awesome reference photo..each tail rotor blade has different placards! What the?

..especially the one at the 10:00 position-

can you imagine the frowning and snickers from Contest judges!? Almost HAVE to do it that way-

o4yYmZg.jpg 

cheers

Pete

I’m sure Pete you will so how be able to duplicate this “small” detail on your bird!

Oh by the by are you going to apply for the pilots position with the Navy Aggressor Squadron Private Contractor’s F/A-18 fleet?

I can see you piloting a Hornet in multi colours!

Pete, the amount of detail and work you are putting into this one, anyone would think you flew these instead of Viper's!..lol!!....but these subjects just cry out for massive detail added.....and I know you've always had a big interest in Helo subjects.

Awesome work!

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Edited by JT68