HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Hey all-

starting to get my head around the gear, clutter, etc that needs to fill the cabin- I have a ton of resin items and such..the trick is to match my references as close as possible while getting that haphazard look to the gear stowage. These medical bags are a “for sure”, the rest will hopefully come naturally-

These are just set in place as a sanity check to see if they’ll work-

ZstRgBR.jpg 

basically the whole aft cabin bulkhead needs needs to be covered with “stuff”, and more “stuff” piled in front of it..”stuff” jammed between the cabin seats..etc-

cheers

Pete

58 minutes ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Wow Peter,

I don’t know where I’ve been but I had no idea you’ve progressed as far as you have with this build. Absolutely top notch stuff! The figures and your paintwork on them are as good as it gets. Very impressive Peter.

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf!

one of my highest goals is to someday be able to paint like you! Your work is a constant source of inspiration for me- thanks for the kind words..

cheers

Pete

Hey all-

test fit test fit test fit...

8u3WPYl.jpgHAdL3Sl.jpgIxPJ0eZ.jpgKltMjZr.jpg 

I can almost guarantee, that despite my best efforts, something in the cabin will likely break loose when I close up the fuselage..so far the fit is good; but characteristically “Kitty Hawk tight”

cheers

Pete