HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

18 hours ago, geedubelyer said:

This goes from strength to strength Pete.

I am very impressed by the wear to the cabin floor, in particular the metal tread on the outer edge. The chipped paint is hugely realistic and shows that restraint often yields a better result. Beautiful work buddy.

Thanks Guy,

You are one of the most thoughtfully talented modelers I know, and you have given me so many techniques that I use all the time..I also appreciate your kind encouragement and critique. Hope that you are well my friend!

cheers

Pete

Modelling like this brings a smile to my face. 

Superb plasma bags, so inventive. 

This is worthy of another book. Plus, there are plenty of 'copter maestro's on here to include too. You know you wanna;)

I'll be tuning in at every opportunity to see what you come up with next. 

Keep well buddy.

Hey all-

I slapped some decals from the spares bin on the fluid bags. Whatcha’ think? Flat coat them to “frost” them, or leave them as is?

zLqjTw4.jpg 

here he is a blood bag..just for you Tim! Me thinks that a bag of blood should be darker, perhaps-

t29EpeT.jpg

group photo

4jDPGI9.jpg 

Cheers

Pete

Amazing work Pete.   Just so you know, you’ve totally turned me off from ever building this kit.  Each step I’d be thinking “that’s not nearly as good as Pete’s build”.  

Do me a solid - don’t build the Tamiya Mosquito for at least a year, same goes for the Kittyhawk D/H Huey (if they ever get around to releasing it).   We good?  :)  

In the meantime, I’ll be following your work religiously!

John

29 minutes ago, John1 said:

Amazing work Pete.   Just so you know, you’ve totally turned me off from ever building this kit.  Each step I’d be thinking “that’s not nearly as good as Pete’s build”.  

Do me a solid - don’t build the Tamiya Mosquito for at least a year, same goes for the Kittyhawk D/H Huey (if they ever get around to releasing it).   We good?  :)  

In the meantime, I’ll be following your work religiously!

John

Hi John,

that’s funny! Already thinking about the next kit...would love to go crazy on a 1/48 AC-130U...still need to bang away on my 1/16th AT-38B.. thanks for the words of encouragement!

cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete Fleischmann