HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Hey all-

here’s where I’m going with the overhead panel. Is it 100% accurate? Nope. About 90% though. Ordinarily I would say color photo etch is cheating..but in this case, I modified it quite a bit..adding knobs and switches from Anyz, a new APU fire handle, etc. I do not plan on using any other color photo etch on this build.. just sayin. I’ll get it to fit- likely will have to re-do the power lever/fuel lever quadrant. More to follow! The remaining kit parts for the overhead area will get some tweaking too- this panel will get a spray of flat coat for sure. The glossy finish bugs me-

Edit: Here's a tip. Remember that black flexible super glue from Timmy! that I used for the wire harnesses? Well that stuff was perfect for attaching the knobs to the panel. just a dot applied with whatever small tipped tool you fancy to the panel, and then place the knob while holding it with a good tweezer. Expect to lose a few!

cheers

Pete

BLkzLjT.jpg

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

2 minutes ago, Hawkwrench said:

Pete, I know the decals from Anyz  but they sell knobs too??,

If so, send me a link. I gotta get some!!!

Tim

Hey Tim!

They are on the website under "resin parts"... just go to their home page and scroll on down!

They are a pretty new product for Anyz..

Anyz

Cheers

Pete