HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

4 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

I’m almost a bit sad because I know that this one will soon be coming to an end, it’s been a joy to see this come together. 
This thread will be a source of inspiration and ideas when I eventually get around to mine. I can’t look at my kit without thinking that I’ll attempt at least a few of the mod’s you’ve made, especially the cabin roof. 

Thanks Pete-

so much of what I’ve learned over the years, I’ve learned right here at LSP. So much talent here-

cheers

Pete

Hey all,

I did some work on the Hoist. The kit parts were not representative of the HH-60G hoist..so I reshaped the housing and mount, and opened up the bottom cable feed area..added some cable connectors, etc, as well as the cooling fan exhaust.

much better-

iwyjQmb.jpg

cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

54 minutes ago, WAD3 said:

Want to thank you Pete. Learned so much. Ive been plugging away on the roof for a couple of months and I’m happy with it. Really having a good time with my first real endeavor into scratch building.

Andrew 

That’s awesome Andrew! Would love to see it!

cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Unfreakin’ believable Peter! So impressive on so many levels. I can taste the dust and sand just looking at it.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2021.

By the way, I just recently acquired Tamiya’s 1/32 CJ Viper and I’m reading your book!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf!

I know you’ll like that F-16 kit- although the book is a little dated now,  I hope that it is useful! Looking forward to you working your magic on that kit!

Merry Christmas my friend 

P