AIMS 1/32 Gloster Gladiator sets

Pastor John

Hi everyone, I have the 3D designed and printed engine cowl in my possession now and today received test shot of PE bracing wires. I have done a decals sheet but want to do some changes. Waiting to pick up the kit before everything can be test fitted etc. Thanks

John

Hi John,

I take it this will all be for the ICM kit coming out soon, correct?   I’m hoping the decals might be useful for the Silverwings aircraft.   Can you let us know what campaigns the decals cover?   I’m interested to know...  

Last question.  Will ICM be doing a Sea Gladiator?  

Thanks for for letting us know

Hi Troy, I am waiting to get hold of the two kits so I can see what national insignia styles are included as I have a SAAF, Swedish and Finnish option laid out of the decal paper but would like RAF also but no room for RAF insignia so I have to wait. I am sure the contents will give tell-tale signs of any other future boxings. Sorry If this is not enough of an answer

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, got fed up waiting for my Gladiator kits to finalise decals and also remembered that I have never been that happy with ICM decals anyway so there was no point waiting to see what national insignia sizes and types were included (lots of variety with the Gladiator!) And so I present to the waiting world AIMS 32D018. There will be another sheet with Pre-war option on it soon plus a foreign service sheet but this for now. Will get profiles done in coming weeks  and post asap but you have here one of the many machines flown by Pattle (15+2shared claims using Gladiator), Boyd - 6 claims, Boyle - 2 Claims, Fraser - 9+1 and finally Sleigh of the FAA - no claims but outstanding career spanning WWII and Korea. So hope that is a nice selection of WWII pilots and colour schemes. Thanks for looking. Can not do anything more with engine or bracing wires test shots till I get the kits.

32D018.jpg

Edited by Pastor John