Hobby Boss 1/32 B-24D

belcherbits

The actual props on the B-24 were 11 feet 7 inches which scales to about 110.3 mm. in diameter.

The Quickboost props with hubs are very close to that, with the hubs being slightly bigger than 10 mm in diameter and the blades being 50 mm. each, not including the stub at the base for mounting.

I would say they are spot on.

Wish now I wouldn't have bought 4 sets of HAD Corsair spinner and prop blades as replacements...;)

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, ChuckD said:

Looks like the engine set is retailing for $73.  They look great, but it's a little rich for me based on how little of it will be seen.

the set includes engine cowlings as well - pretty sure all of those can be seen ;)

5 hours ago, ChuckD said:

Looks like the engine set is retailing for $73.  They look great, but it's a little rich for me based on how little of it will be seen.

Very much in agreement with this poster. The engines look amazing and sharp as a razor, but considering they won't be that visible once in place, the price seems difficult to justify. The experience of other modellers may be different. It seems very likely that someone will produce a set at a much more competitive price. 

Chris. 

• 5 months later...