Wingnut Wings kits 30% off

RadBaron

It's a nothingburger. If I buy a Fokker kit at the hobbyshop I pay the same price and get a resin figure of Fat Herman for free. Not to forget I have it now, not after a few weeks...

OK, that was it about reduced Weta-kits.

Regards

- dutik

21 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

The cheaper shipping option sometimes takes a while and has no tracking. Not sure about email problems.

I'm sure that's the case. I finally had an email to Dave at WNW not bounce back as undeliverable. Maybe they can track it and just let me know it's on the way. It's probably too early to worry. Next I'm I'll order from Sprue Brothers though.

Hello all,

Did anyone who ordered anything during this sale actually get notification that their kit(s) shipped? I ordered two that were listed as being in stock at the US warehouse and the only purchase notification I received was from PP, nothing from Weta even confirming the order was received. 

Thanks,

Ben

5 minutes ago, pcben80 said:

Hello all,

Did anyone who ordered anything during this sale actually get notification that their kit(s) shipped? I ordered two that were listed as being in stock at the US warehouse and the only purchase notification I received was from PP, nothing from Weta even confirming the order was received. 

Thanks,

Ben

I have had a purchase confirmation from WETA for a Fokker D.VII. It hasn't been shipped, presumably because it hasn't been made yet

Richard

On 10/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, RLWP said:

I have had a purchase confirmation from WETA for a Fokker D.VII. It hasn't been shipped, presumably because it hasn't been made yet

Richard

Well, I was wrong!

One Fokker D.VII (Early) has just arrived from NZ

Richard

4 hours ago, RLWP said:

Well, I was wrong!

One Fokker D.VII (Early) has just arrived from NZ

Richard

Congratulations, I'm still waiting for mine after over 5 weeks. It still says preparing for shipping and tracking number says no information. They said they are looking for it. I wonder at what point they ship a replacement.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, Pup7309 said:

Can’t combine postage on pre-order like WNW site. Also had items on pre-order with Weta that never came through or took months. Prices are ok except exchange rate, postage and taxes means do I need another F2b? :hmmm: Yeh, nah...

Well this time I pre-ordered an Eindekker and it is already on its way...

Edit: Order confirmed not on its way yet!:doh:

Edited by Pup7309

On 10/2/2019 at 11:03 PM, Gazzas said:

In da UP you need something for those long cold winter days, eh?  I SO Do Not miss snow! 

But I have my own backlog of WNW kits to build.

I’m from the UP. Glad I moved to CA. For those who don’t know, The UP stands for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It has four seasons, Last Winter, Winter, Next Winter, and Mosquito/Black Fly Season. 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, Fred Jack said:

I’m from the UP. Glad I moved to CA. For those who don’t know, The UP stands for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It has four seasons, Last Winter, Winter, Next Winter, and Mosquito/Black Fly Season. 

I'm an Australian living here, and the FIRST question I'm asked, without fail, is "why would you move here from Australia?"

My response is always the same: "you've never lived in Australia, have you?":D

After spending 2 years in northern Minnesota, the UP's winters are comparatively tame, and if all i have to worry about biting me is mosquitoes and flies, I can deal with that. 

The opportunities afforded here; ski-flying, hunting, snowboarding and snowmobiling to name a few, far outweigh a little bit of cold for half the year. Just put on an extra coat and go have fun!

It's all a matter of perspective, and I love it to bits up here!

Denzil

Edited by RadBaron
Derpiness

On 10/2/2019 at 10:04 PM, RadBaron said:

Quite a few kits (and a few Duellists sets) at 30% off.

https://www.wetanz.com/brands/wingnut-wings

Do I really need an FE2B.....?:o

I just got my 30% off French Salmson. It came very quickly. I was going to get the RE8/ Halberstadt CL2 duelist, but I was surprised that they didn’t have it, since it is not Out of Production.

Edited by Fred Jack

On 10/4/2019 at 11:35 PM, Pup7309 said:

The cheaper shipping option sometimes takes a while and has no tracking. Not sure about email problems.

I have the same problem with my early DVll directly from WnWs, but I don’t despair because they always take a long time.

Edited by Fred Jack