Wingnut Wings kits 30% off

RadBaron

6 hours ago, Gazzas said:

In da UP you need something for those long cold winter days, eh?  I SO Do Not miss snow! 

But I have my own backlog of WNW kits to build.

As tempting as some of those prices are, I too already have a good stash of WNW kits, even though they're back in Australia, and this will be my third Midwest Winter, so I'm still in the honeymoon period of enjoying snow! Being introduced to snowmobiling, 4-wheeling and ice tyres for your dirt bike opens up a whole new avenue of necessary toys for the garage :D

Too many hobbies!

Denzil

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

While I'd really like another D.VII, I just can't swing it right now;... too bad, but that's life.

You're safe, it's sold out, last I checked.

Edit: My bad, it's back.....may the temptation resume....

Edited by BiggTim

Can’t combine postage on pre-order like WNW site. Also had items on pre-order with Weta that never came through or took months. Prices are ok except exchange rate, postage and taxes means do I need another F2b? :hmmm: Yeh, nah...

Edited by Pup7309

14 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Yep, the early version is still available,... for now.

I ordered the early D.VII over a month ago directly from WNW. Still waiting and the tracking number shows no information available. My emails to WNW keep coming back as undeliverable too. Very frustrating.

2 hours ago, AlbertD said:

I ordered the early D.VII over a month ago directly from WNW. Still waiting and the tracking number shows no information available. My emails to WNW keep coming back as undeliverable too. Very frustrating.

Perhaps you should have ordered it from Sprue Brothers. If you had, the kit would have been at your door in a few days.

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Perhaps you should have ordered it from Sprue Brothers. If you had, the kit would have been at your door in a few days.

I wish I had but they were out of stock on it for quite some time. I thought it might have been discontinued so I thought WNW was the best bet. Should have waited.

13 hours ago, AlbertD said:

The cheaper shipping option sometimes takes a while and has no tracking. Not sure about email problems.