Finished !!! 1/32 Revell Junkers Ju-88A-1

Tolga ULGUR

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Thunnus said:

Wonderful painting, Tolga!  Nice to see you venture from the normal single engine fighters we normally see from you!

Thanks

Yes This is bigger than I used to be. If I am satisfied with the result it s possible to built later versions by using Revell s kit with some after market stuff  like C6, D1 etc

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, sturmovik said:

How comes you were able to fit all the cockpit parts inside the cockpit? When I built mine, the piece where the throttles go didn't fit, alongside many other issues with this kit.

Yes, in the beginning there was a fitting problem on left console in the cockpit. With a few trimming and dry fitting I could solve it. But also there were some fitting issues on seat legs etc.

And also I have some suspicious about the rigidity of the cockpit antenna mast. Its plastic material is too elastic. The tension of the antenna wire can stretch it like an arch.

I have stopped in this project for a while. I have installed MDC s ETC 500 and Schloss 1000 racks few weeks ago. But when I tried to add other components of this set I saw that all of the components on MDC pocket are for ETC 500 (inner rack), no parts for Schloss . I m waiting for missing parts from MDC. 

IMG-1380.jpg

• 1 month later...

Replacement parts from MDC arrived safely and  nstalled..

Gun barrels are from Master-Models #32013

I have used Profimodeller pitot tube before finishing this large bird.

More pictures will be posted in RFI section later.

PS: By the way I am looking for "desperately" another Corrected tail and rudder set  for my Ju-88A5 project .

This set was out of production  long time ago.

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg