New kit announcement reactions

Dave Williams

2 hours ago, Artful69 said:

Well ... this thread was a train wreck waiting to happen ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rog :)

Who would have thought that a thread like this wouldn’t result in outright fighting to the death between the Rivet Counters and the We Don’t Care About Accuracy crew?

Kinda like Gangs of New York, for nerds.   High entertainment factor predicted for this one!

Edited by John1

The main issue is in today's climate, no one knows how to "agree to disagree" respectfully anymore.

Everyone figures their side is right, so the other side has to be wrong.

I'm somewhat in the middle of both camps depending on the subject, so I can empathize with both camps......to a degree.

- loks like a xyz to me

- worst missed opportunity ever

- what is next?

- I never heard of whatever this is but I am entitled to my opinion (opinion shaped by three Google results that contradict each other, but I just picked one and G@& help he/she who gets in my way :-) )

Radu

PS "lock the thread" :-) 

Edited by Radub

My current thinking is the market may be too big, by that I mean that there are too many new kits and too many players and too many distractions. So if like us you're a small player however good your product is the amount of time the 'reaction' takes place on the internet it's been and gone in a nano second. I liken it to a submarine popping up the telescope to take a look at the targets and then quickly submerging. It's quite unnerving because I think the punters treat the work involved like water off a ducks back, I assure you the amount of work is very considerable.

Graham 

* I might buy it if somebody comes out with a conversion set to make it into a ... ... instead

* ooh, my aching wallet

* better be done by the A team 

* another for the Crimbo list

* how do I sneak it indoors unnoticed? 

Tony, still stuck in the unbuildable zone of a Trumpeter Fishbed