1/32 Buccaneer anyone?

Kagemusha

I've been following Alan's programme with both glee and incredulity.

Very enticing resin product. Apparently the aluminium mesh or similar in the mouldings will provide strength and help preserve shape. Not brave or rich enough right now given the likely appearance of the HKM Spey Toom next March-April, although the two subjects are natural companions. 

Will look and gawp as more emerges,

Tony 

Wow 

As one of the very few recipients of the legendary Vac form Buccaneer , which I got rid of for what seemed to be a good reason at the time .. this looks to be a major improvement , which I'd expect seeing as tho' its nearly 25 years since it first appeared 

Now all we need is a decent decal set , and Xmas has come early for me!

colinR

I emailed Alan last night, received a reply this morning - I'm on the list :thumbsup: - he's been asked if he'd produce some additions, such as a bulged bomb bay, so it might be possible to build an RAF version... 

I'm seriously chuffed, already have the Aerodynamix, which I'll probably build at the same time, one Navy, one RAF. 

Would love a decent 'brick' in our scale, but I hear that this one is a loooong way off from delivery.

Hope that info is wrong, but I'm sure there'd be some decent sales there even at resin kit prices.

Time for Revell or Trumpeter to step up to the plate for an IM model in 1/32, my guess would be mega sales if the quality and price are there.

39 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

What scale is the Vulcan in, 48th?

I was trying to compare it to the Gannet next door which was a chunky ol' thing in the real world.

Hard to tell.

I remember peeps doing the vac Vulcan in 1/32 and that was a monster.

Edited by PhilB