Jan_G

2 hours ago, Jan_G said:

posted on britmodeller

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235061380-icm-2020/

1/32nd

- Fiat CR.42 Falco

- Boeing Stearman PT-17 Kaydet

jan

Ooh, I may well be in for both of those, especially if I can find some Luftwaffe markings for the Fiat, and very much so if said markings come in the box.

4 hours ago, MikeC said:

especially if I can find some Luftwaffe markings for the Fiat, and very much so if said markings come in the box

When I consider that ICM is trying to get as much from the moulds as they can most probably there will be specific boxing with Luftwaffe markings Mike :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

At last an injection molded PT-17!

+1

lets not forget that we should get IM PT-13 from Roden till the end of the year

47 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

You mean a BT-13 Valiant?  Is this for real, or wishful thinking??  First I’ve heard of it.

PT-13 was annonced while ago Jennings

and based on kit in process release table on their website it looks that it should be ready in November or December

http://www.roden.eu/HTML/framemodels1.htm

jan

Edited by Jan_G

2 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

You mean a BT-13 Valiant?

The PT-13, PT-17 and N2S were all essentially the same Model 75 airframe with different engines. 

While the well known Continental-powered PT-17 was the most produced variant, it seems ICM went with the relatively unknown Lycoming-powered version instead. :doh:

HTH,

D

2 hours ago, Mikester said:

Great to see an IM 1/32 CR. 42 but still a little baffled by the lack a Macchi 202 in 1/32.  Maybe Kitlinx will release the old PCM version but come on, beautiful aircraft with tons of great paint schemes and markings.  Seems like a no brainer.

Totally agree.  I'll be watching the CR.42 release and if the kit is even half decent, I'm a buyer.  But I'm more than just a little puzzled by the lack of a Macchi.  I have a couple in 1/48, and they're great looking planes, and they were one of the great fighters of WW2, so why no 1/32 release.  You'd think ZM or HKM might tackle this.

Cheers,

Michael