SIX, yes six new Wingnut Wings Albatros D.V / D.Va kits

seiran01

16 minutes ago, cbk57 said:

I am happy to see WNW keeps looking for new ways to release this kit.  It is such a wonderful subject.  

Definitely, wish more manufacturers would do this but there are so many amazing schemes that WnW can go at so it makes a lot of sense. At this rate they will be wearing the Alby  moulds out!! WnW are just prolific at the moment.......who said it's not a not for profit business?

Regards. Andy 

The diomedeidae may suck me into WnW yet: the Alby always was the big, number one attraction but disappeared before I weakened, and the multiple boxings that flew by a year or so ago were just too pricey.

So, not sure if this is good or bad news!

Tony 

This is interesting...they are basically combining the kits with all of the optional decal sheets.

"The Bavarians" sheet has 2 marking options that I love and that decal sheet has been sold out for a very long time now...

I'll probably buy that kit, despite having the MVR boxing on the bench now.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:03 PM, Ryan said:

You have to pre load your PayPal if I understand correctly.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:19 PM, The Dude said:

If your paypal account is tied to your credit card you will have to contact your CC company and let them know you are doing an out of country transaction.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:05 PM, nichenson said:

Not necessarily.  Many countries have started placing limits on bank transactions especially those surrounding internet sales like using PayPal.  Some countries have just outright banned PayPal all together.  However, most of those that limit bank transactions still allow debit/credit transactions.  You can either preload your PayPal or use your debit /credit card to pay. I have often used a card on WnW through PayPal and have never once had to notify my bank. The error on their website comes from trying to use a direct checking or savings account. 

Thanks gentlemen.  I'll give that a try.

Update : Just switched Paypal account from checking to debit. Bingo  :thumbsup:

Edited by MikeMaben

I think that Bavarians boxing will be very popular. Seems like it's the one everyone wants including me. I like the camouflage boxing too. I like the Claus von Waldo paint job. Its usual and attractive to me. Those two will do me along with the MVR and OAW that I have in the stash. Im sure glad I'm retired now and have plenty of time on my hands.