SIX, yes six new Wingnut Wings Albatros D.V / D.Va kits

seiran01

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

I tried the pre-order with PayPal and it rejected "Transaction rejected please contact buyer".

I am the buyer !  Anybody encounter this before ??  :huh:

If your paypal account is tied to your credit card you will have to contact your CC company and let them know you are doing an out of country transaction. Its a security thing, I had that happen awhile back with the Gotha G1's.

As for the Albatrii's I am covered on the kits and decals, but I might get one just because. :innocent:

Edited by The Dude

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If your paypal account is tied to your credit card you will have to contact your CC company and let them know you are doing an out of country transaction. Its a security thing, I had that happen awhile back with the Gotha G1's.

As for the Albatrii's I am covered on the kits and decals, but I might get one just because. :innocent:

Not necessarily.  Many countries have started placing limits on bank transactions especially those surrounding internet sales like using PayPal.  Some countries have just outright banned PayPal all together.  However, most of those that limit bank transactions still allow debit/credit transactions.  You can either preload your PayPal or use your debit /credit card to pay. I have often used a card on WnW through PayPal and have never once had to notify my bank. The error on their website comes from trying to use a direct checking or savings account. 

Unfortunately i am what is called a “sick” person when it comes to the albatros (albatri?) as i managed to stack up 14 of them (my all time favorite aircraft) when you count the Hans Von Gōssel one i built last, so i will pass. It’s super news though as we will now see many more getting built and completed instead of stashed. There are so many crazy schemes out there

K