Arado Ar 234C 3 1/32

Sturmbock

29 minutes ago, Sturmbock said:

Very cool!

I've started a build with the Revell boxed Ar234 C3 in 1/48 Years ago and left it on the S.o.D sadly because of lost my Mojo back then!:whistle:

Me too; Promodeler boxing and Tamiya V-1. Perhaps I'll still finish it one day, who knows.

9 hours ago, curiouslysophie said:

Id have loved to have got hold of Radu’s kit, looks much nicer than Fly’s. I do want a C3 too! I’m hoping ZM do one so I can have it all opened up :) 

I nearly bought Radu's kit at the Colindale Hannant's store but didn't for some reason. I did end up getting the Fly kit and built that one. 

IMG_20160620_180851-L.jpg

IMG_20160620_181033-L.jpg

The cockpit was definitely a challenge due to the exposed wiring. 

If ZM do come out with one, I might have to get one as well.

Carl

17 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

I nearly bought Radu's kit at the Colindale Hannant's store but didn't for some reason. I did end up getting the Fly kit and built that one. 

IMG_20160620_180851-L.jpg

IMG_20160620_181033-L.jpg

The cockpit was definitely a challenge due to the exposed wiring. 

If ZM do come out with one, I might have to get one as well.

Carl

That is a lovely looking Ar 234 Carl! I love the captured markings too.

9 hours ago, Sturmbock said:

Looks very cool Carl, especialy with the britisch markings! Very nice!

Can you remember how much weight do you ad for the ballance?

According to my build thread, it was 18 pennies. They're not longer legal tender in Canada so that is what I've been using them for. 

Hi Sophie,

I have both offerings of the Fly Ar 234.   I recall the night fighter version has some RAF markings included with the kit.   

You can have them if needed.   I won’t have access to my kits until November when I’m back in the US but if you can wait, you can have them

Troy.  

3 hours ago, curiouslysophie said:

I think I read about that one! Which decals did you use? I’m currently fighting with Fly’s decals, they aren’t great.

If you want some masks cut Sophie, let me know. Like Troy, I’m also in Singapore right now (on holiday) but back home in dear old Blighty on Sunday! :)

8 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

Hi Sophie,

I have both offerings of the Fly Ar 234.   I recall the night fighter version has some RAF markings included with the kit.   

You can have them if needed.   I won’t have access to my kits until November when I’m back in the US but if you can wait, you can have them

Troy.  

I very much appreciate the offer, I went with the German markings though. Thank you though! :) 

7 hours ago, mozart said:

If you want some masks cut Sophie, let me know. Like Troy, I’m also in Singapore right now (on holiday) but back home in dear old Blighty on Sunday! :)

Thank you very much! I used montex ones for the main insignia, but had to use the decals for the stencils. I may take you up on that offer for the Mustang though, if that’s okay? Looking at doing some custom nose art possibly. I should invest in one of those silhouette cutters!