Miles M.14 Magister 1/32

Hacker

On 9/6/2019 at 2:26 PM, Anthony in NZ said:

Yep, that's a no brainer for me....must have!

What are their kits like?

I'm building their 1/48 Percival Provost right now. Think early MPM/Special Hobby. Nice fine surface detail, good level of detail through out, interesting fit of some parts, plenty of flash and cleanup required. The Provost hasn't fallen together, but it's only required basic modelling skills to put it together.

59 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

I'm building their 1/48 Percival Provost right now. Think early MPM/Special Hobby. Nice fine surface detail, good level of detail through out, interesting fit of some parts, plenty of flash and cleanup required. The Provost hasn't fallen together, but it's only required basic modelling skills to put it together.

The fact that they already do a 1/48 Proctor gives me even more hope! I really enjoyed working on the Classic Airframes/Special Hobby kits too, dare I say much more satisfying than a shake and bake kit!?

5 hours ago, mozart said:

The fact that they already do a 1/48 Proctor gives me even more hope! I really enjoyed working on the Classic Airframes/Special Hobby kits too, dare I say much more satisfying than a shake and bake kit!?

Yes, theyve got a fantastic range already, hopefully they'll have plenty more neat releases in the future!

More satisfying? I think yes and no. There sure is a pleasure to be had putting to using the skills required to complete these non-shake and bake kits, but some days, after a run of limited run kits, a straight up state of the art shake and bake kit is plenty welcome on my bench:D:D

Denzil