32nd scale B-52 from HPH

blackbetty

On 9/5/2019 at 10:13 PM, The Dude said:

I am sure that there are at least 100 people that would want a 1/32 b-52. Reaching them would be the hard part as most people with the space/money/time for such a massive project are generally not on internet modelling forums (At least in my area).

Probably a good point. With billions of people on the planet, you are probably right.................just getting them the info would be the difficult part! 

Either I read it hear or on another site someone suggesting a 1/32 B-58.

To me it would be a good choice after the Concord and the XB-70 Valkyrie; why not the B-58?

It would be easier to display and "should" not cost nearly as much I would think. :hmmm:

Barry

6 minutes ago, Barry said:

Either I read it hear or on another site someone suggesting a 1/32 B-58.

To me it would be a good choice after the Concord and the XB-70 Valkyrie; why not the B-58?

It would be easier to display and "should" not cost nearly as much I would think. :hmmm:

Probably here, and probably me.............

On 9/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, Out2gtcha said:

100 investors in a 1/32nd B-52?  Maybe.............maybe not. 

However, Id just about guarantee you could get 100 investors for a 1/32nd B-58. Not turning this into a want list, but Im just not confident you could get 100 people to commit to spending that much. There will be a lot who could afford it, but are not interested in a 1/32nd B-52. There  will be some who would 100% get a 1/32nd BUFF, but can't afford it. There will also be those who can afford it and also are also very interested in getting a 32nd BUFF,  but simply don't have anywhere to put a model that is 6' across. Or they do have the room, but the SWMBO says no go to displaying a kiddie pool sized model airplane in the common area. 

Id buy a 1/32nd B-58 in 1/2 a NY minute.   1/32nd B-52 is just not in my individual wheelhouse of interest even If I had the room (which I dont).

A 1/32nd B-58 would have roughly the same dimensions as the WnW 1/32nd Felixstowe only reverse the fuselage and wing dimensions  (last I checked the fuse and wingspan of the Hustler