ZM Henschel HS-129 B-2 - Reservations open for IPMS Telford

Jan_G

17 minutes ago, curiouslysophie said:

I hope their Ar 234 comes to fruition. I’m especially hoping for the C-3 variant.

That would be really nice.  Ive got Radus immaculate Ar-234B, and its a lovely kit with tons of detail. Ive always had a thing for the looks of the C-3 though  

13 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

That would be really nice.  Ive got Radus immaculate Ar-234B, and its a lovely kit with tons of detail. Ive always had a thing for the looks of the C-3 though  

I would’ve loved to get Radu’s 234! I have the Fly night fighter one though, and am still trying to decide between the night fighter or bomber version.

2 hours ago, ringleheim said:

Sounds like it won't be too long before the HS-129 is out there for purchase.

I'm definitely picking one up.

I just hope they are still steadily working on those FW-190s that they promised me!  

I'm pretty sure the 190 was just a case of over-enthusiasm in the announcement.

ZM was getting some feedback that some less complex kit options reducing the level of internal detail were desirable (not a huge amount, but enough to encourage them to diversify their market a little) ... and so the concept of the "Basic" series was born. I Can't be absolutely sure, but it seems that they wanted to get the word out that the feedback had been received and acted upon through the upcoming series of kits (being the 190).

I'm certain that they are on schedule to release along with everything else they have planned ... and that the announcement was just a few years earlier than normally done.

I'm very much looking forward to the B-1, 2 & 3 ... And the Fw.190's, Ar.234, Bf.109G and P.51B they have planned for later.

Rog :)

You can get them all. According to the Old Man's blog, they will sell for £115 in Telford, which is quite good considering the amount of detail. The plane is surprisingly small, almost the same wingspan as a Hellcat, so a few models won't take too much "real estate" space on your shelf. :-)

Radu

6 hours ago, Radub said:

You can get them all. According to the Old Man's blog, they will sell for £115 in Telford, which is quite good considering the amount of detail. The plane is surprisingly small, almost the same wingspan as a Hellcat, so a few models won't take too much "real estate" space on your shelf. :-)

Radu

The wing span is less an issue then the price tag for buying multiple in my case

Edited by Neo

19 minutes ago, Neo said:

The wing soan is less an issue then the price tag for buying multiple in my case

I agree, £115 is not pocket money, but it is still cheaper than other 1/32 twin-engine model kits and you are getting a lot of beautiful plastic in the box.

Radu