Hasegawa Replacement Parts

MustangManiac

On 8/31/2019 at 11:17 AM, MustangManiac said:

OK, Thanks for the information!

I used Google translate and found a small Contact us. They did not write an email. I had no idea they received my note, but then a lovely big envelope arrived. I was very impressed. 

11 hours ago, mpk said:

I used Google translate and found a small Contact us. They did not write an email. I had no idea they received my note, but then a lovely big envelope arrived. I was very impressed. 

I think I found the link you were talking about where you have to type in the kit number, the name of the kit and the frame letter you need. I didn't find anything for a single part just by the frame, but he more parts the better I guess. We'll see if I get an envelope too.

Cheers,

Brady

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, mpk said:

Hi Brady. I sent a note saying said part is this. I didn't fill out any form. This makes me even more confident. :)

Hi mpk,

Is this where you contacted Hasegawa directly? 

http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/部品請求フォーム/

I tried contacting them this way a week or so ago so I'm waiting to see if I get any parts this way. I was just curious if I was in the right place.

Thanks,

Brady

9 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

Specifically, which parts?

Hi,

I need the parts to make the interior ( instrument panel, seat, armor plate headrest, control stick, pedals, cockpit tub and turtledeck behind seat) part K1, the wings and gear bay and legs, tail gear, horizontals, and the windshield. The Planet models Fw 190C V-18/U-1 Kanguru conversion needs the parts from the new tool kit to fit the resin pieces correctly.

Thanks,

Brady