HMH Publications Aircraft in detail #006: Eurofighter Typhoon

LSP_Kevin

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Nice review, Kev! Looks like a good book, though I don't think I can shoehorn another book into my bookcases, and I can't shoehorn another bookcase into my house!

I think it's an absolutely great reference on the Typhoon, certainly the best of its kind that I've ever seen. As to book "overflow", I still have plenty of room available, and will build more bookcases, should the need ever arise (which it may).

Thank you for the review Kev! 

What started as just one book for me and a friend on the Jaguar (that we actually just printed digitally in 2 copies) has gotten a bit out of hand. What an adventure it has been so far. We met some top people from all over the world that are really passionate and enthusiastic about aircraft and scale aircraft modelling. And we get a lot of suggestions on what books to make next and how to make them better. Just the other day, someone asked us to include photos of FOD gear, so that's what we'll try for our next books.

In 3 weeks, we release our next book, this time on the F/A-18 A/B & C/D Hornet. Later this year, we'll bring our largest book yet, which is a 200 page portrait on the C-130. I can only hope it will do well, we've been working on it for 2 years and have photos with details of almost all current versions of the C-130 in it. At the same time, we'll release one more book, but we'll keep that one a surprise. And for next year, we have a big surprise in mind! One thing that takes a lot of time is the distribution of the books, but recently we found a distributor in Spain and the US, now we're talking with people in Russia and Australia.

And for the first time in about 2 years, I'm back at modelling an LSP ! I'll post a few photos soon.

So if you have ideas, just let us know. And Kev, the F-111 is on our wish list too!

Nic