Ki-43-I Conversions

Foxtrot 14

Would love to master a "new" resin Oscar based on the Hasegawa kit, but as soon as it was near completion - BAM! - a new HaseZoukimya superkit hits the market. All that time, material down the memory hole.  It's different for resin upgrades, less investment - less risk...so it goes. 

The modeling business, as you all know, is a real crapshoot.

D.B.

$3.00.  How things have changed over the years.   I’d  mow a yard.  Shovel a sidewalk, be a  substitute paperboy for my brothers route,  ( I couldn’t be bothered to do a paper route everyday).  Caddy at the local country club during the summer and fall. All for the love of a big Revell 1:32 scale beast.  

THe Ki 43 early model request would be another Model Monkey money maker for sure.  Just saying.   

There's a thought. I might drop them a line. I have done quite a bit of research on it, for one thing that radiator could only be a printed part - too delicate for casting I am afraid.

IF I get back on it, it would be near the end of the year, first of next year before I have anything to show for it.  Have to buy a house and move and set up new modeling studio first.

On 8/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, Troy Molitor said:

$3.00.  How things have changed over the years.   I’d  mow a yard.  Shovel a sidewalk, be a  substitute paperboy for my brothers route,  ( I couldn’t be bothered to do a paper route everyday).  Caddy at the local country club during the summer and fall. All for the love of a big Revell 1:32 scale beast.  

THe Ki 43 early model request would be another Model Monkey money maker for sure.  Just saying.   

Heaven knows I'd buy a set.