1/32 Fw-190 F8

"First aircraft?." Sophie, "First kill" is more like it and I can only see evidence of the "crappy" airbrush on the mottling, because I've been there. I think you've really nailed the varied sheen and color intensities of paint you'd see on an operational bird, and I appreciate your subtle approach to accentuating riveting. Great model.

Adam

Thank you for all the lovely comments! I’m glad you all like my first attempt :)

I really enjoy adding all the little details and putting as much visual interest into my models as I can. I think I’ll be building planes for a while now! They are a very different style of building to armour.

I’ve started on the Me-262 and I’ll make a thread soon for it. Will be interesting to do a jet this time! I’m hoping to pick up a new kit this month, either the ZM He-219 or the Tamiya Mosquito, not sure yet. After the 262 I might try my hand at the Tamiya Spitfire I have waiting.

Thank you everyone! There are plenty of flaws but I can live with them.

11 hours ago, TimHepplestone said:

Looks absolutely fantastic . Great work. :clap2:Is all that detail out of the box or did you add some aftermarket extras?

I chucked about every bit of aftermarket I could find at it, lol. Some was worth it, most will never be seen again!