Some very interesting new releases form JETMADS

ericg

52 minutes ago, Bill_S said:

Their "About us" section lends me to believe they are to be 3D printed.

Yes and the views of the final 3D parts trees suggest that those will be resin cast.  

On another note, I asked them about payment types since they only mention bank draft and western union.  I haven't had the best of luck with WU.  Anyway, they cannot take PayPal as Turkey is not one of their servicing countries.  They did say that they are working on other methods such as direct credit card payments.  

This looks very promising. The Ouragan was a topic for which I considered the scratchbuilding approach more than once (same idea for the SMB2). However it seems that even such rather 'far from mainstream' subjects are not anymore protected from the commercial release syndrom! Wait and see as it is not the first time I'm seeing a very professional looking website promising large scale releases but that finally vanished after getting the money of some pre-orders... 

5 hours ago, nichenson said:

On another note, I asked them about payment types since they only mention bank draft and western union.  I haven't had the best of luck with WU.  Anyway, they cannot take PayPal as Turkey is not one of their servicing countries.  They did say that they are working on other methods such as direct credit card payments.  

This announcement was just made on their Facebook page about an hour ago:

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS

We would like to thank modelers worldwide for their great excitement in welcoming our products and providing valuable support.

We have been receiving many negative personal feedback regarding ill-fated Western Union transactions and fraudelent sales experiences in the past, which we were totally unaware of until today.

Please be informed that we have immediately started working on providing alternative payment methods everybody will feel comfortable with, including credit card payments. Please keep following for updates.

Thank You

JETMADS Team

Kev

33 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

This announcement was just made on their Facebook page about an hour ago:

Kev

I did see that.  Glad I could help give them an umph in the right direction.  As soon as they get a good payment source, I will take the plunge and pre-order a d558. 

I did find out that PayPal is not allowed in the entire country of Turkey.  Their license was revoked and they were pushed out.  Not sure why, but after reading that, it helps ease some concerns.