Eiko decals, anyone?

6 hours ago, Royboy said:

Defo up for this project!

How many sheets are anticipated currently?

Not sure what you mean exactly?  There will be a sheet of squadron markings and a separate sheet of Japanese-specific airframe stencils made to fit the Italeri kit (there are several stencil items that are "critical fit" to specific parts and panel lines).

5 hours ago, Busman said:

Yes please when can I buy it ?

Just as soon as I get it all wrapped up, off to Cartograf, Cartograf prints them, Cartograf ships them to me, I QC them, and then our web guy gets all the stuff up on the web site. :)  Realistically probably sometime after the holidays.

Very cool. For me, I could print a lot of stuff of the Silhouette, but the Japanese stencils needed for most all of the airframes I like are impossible to do on the cutter,  and finding a JASDF Has Zipper these days is super rare.    Definitely in for a set.

1 hour ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Not sure what you mean exactly?  There will be a sheet of squadron markings and a separate sheet of Japanese-specific airframe stencils made to fit the Italeri kit (there are several stencil items that are "critical fit" to specific parts and panel lines).

Thanks, you've answered the question.

Will certainly buy if and when the project completes.

For the record - some of the stencil data that goes inside a specific panel, such as the ones on the vertical fin - the Hasegawa 1/48 and Kinetic 1/48 panel shapes and sizes are as close as close can be.  Scale them up to 1/32 and the Italeri kit is *radically* different in shape and size on almost every one.  The trapezoidal shape at the lower leading edge of the fin is much smaller than on both Hasegawa and Kinetic.  So far I'm not terribly impressed with Italeri's attention to detail. It looks like a Zipper alright, but I think it's a long way from accurate.