New kit releases

Markjames1968

In keeping with the current trend of companies announcing kits after deciding to start designing the CAD , AFTER THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE LAST 2 KITS THEY ANNOUNCED 5 YEARS AGO , and companies generally announcing vapourware,  i thought i would announce the new kits my company will be releasing, after i form the company, which will require me winning 5 million quid  on the lottery..

1 year after i win the lottery and form my new company i will release 

in 1/24

Sea Fury

Swordfish

Corsair

In 1/32,

Invader

marauder

Stirling

anyway, something for you to look forward too, ................they should be out sometime before a few of the current in development kits.......

I'm at the same stage of development with my own future company called "hope to buy before you die"

At the forefront is a family of J.35 Drakens, Su-15 Flagons and E E Lightnings. 

And each will come with a free Scotch single malt miniature, cigar and bite size Mars bar.

Tony 

The Stirling would be a real money loser, mould cost lets say conservatively 250k? Sell if you're lucky 500 off at £400 each that's 200k but 100k you have to give to Sprue Brothers and Hannants because they are more trustworthy and have special internet and know more about your kit than you do. Keep doing that and you end up banging on the door of your old work place.

Graham

3 minutes ago, GrahamF said:

The Stirling would be a real money loser, mould cost lets say conservatively 250k? Sell if you're lucky 500 off at £400 each that's 200k but 100k you have to give to Sprue Brothers and Hannants because they are more trustworthy and have special internet and know more about your kit than you do. Keep doing that and you end up banging on the door of your old work place.

Graham

Dont care, im a millionare making kits i want , the bi product is i will make them available to others..... reminds me of someone else actually....

5 minutes ago, Markjames1968 said:

Dont care, im a millionare making kits i want , the bi product is i will make them available to others..... reminds me of someone else actually....

somewhat how Raymond Chung started Luckymodels and Kinetic...

On 8/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, GrahamF said:

Graham

Graham, is that seriously a reasonable estimate of what it costs to get some online sellers to stock your stuff?