WNW releases...

Pup7309

Just now, LSP_K2 said:

But still a lot more interesting than many of the boring British birds.

This is a fair point. I have an S.E.5A kit I'm looking to build into something interesting. Best bet so far is to convert it to an S.E.5

We don't like that kind of ostentation, you know. it's not - British

Richard

8 hours ago, RLWP said:

This is a fair point. I have an S.E.5A kit I'm looking to build into something interesting. Best bet so far is to convert it to an S.E.5

We don't like that kind of ostentation, you know. it's not - British

Richard

I have WnW's SE5a and will probably make a Skywriter's plane out of it. Interesting topic, as those skywriters were quite popular in european and american post-war skies! Lots of info out there in the WWW.

http://www.pionnair-ge.com/spip1/spip.php?article383

800px-Royal_Aircraft_Factory_SE5a_%E2%80

2 hours ago, rhwinter said:

I have WnW's SE5a and will probably make a Skywriter's plane out of it. Interesting topic, as those skywriters were quite popular in european and american post-war skies! Lots of info out there in the WWW.

http://www.pionnair-ge.com/spip1/spip.php?article383

800px-Royal_Aircraft_Factory_SE5a_%E2%80

Interesting stuff thanks for the link! I was wondering what the next Se5 boxing could be. Maybe this? 

10 minutes ago, Pup7309 said:

It was announced on another modelling site there will be delays to WNW new releases due to the Coronavirus shutdowns in China. CSM is also in the same boat.

Whilst that may well be true, I can certainly believe it, an announcement on another modelling site is worth nothing unless it is directly attributed to the company in question. I would check company websites for such information. But they probably won't say, so we are left with speculation. Anyhoo, it's hardly the biggest virus issue on my mind at present.

23 minutes ago, DonH said:

Whilst that may well be true, I can certainly believe it, an announcement on another modelling site is worth nothing unless it is directly attributed to the company in question. I would check company websites for such information. But they probably won't say, so we are left with speculation. Anyhoo, it's hardly the biggest virus issue on my mind at present.

Richard Alexander quoted in an exclusive interview for the site. The O/100 release was mentioned as affected. No mention of Dr1s.

Edited by Pup7309

21 minutes ago, Pup7309 said:

Richard Alexander quoted in an exclusive interview for the site. The O/100 release was mentioned as affected. No mention of Dr1s.

So, that is an attributable quote that I would tend to believe, thanks for the information, it's good to know.

35 minutes ago, DonH said:

So, that is an attributable quote that I would tend to believe, thanks for the information, it's good to know.

I don't see any harm in saying the quote is on www.ww1modelling.com

Dave Wilson ask WNW directly

Richard

10 hours ago, RLWP said:

I don't see any harm in saying the quote is on www.ww1modelling.com

Dave Wilson ask WNW directly

Richard

Thanks yes I was going to put in link but wasn’t sure if there were any guidelines around this but I’m sure it would have been fine.