WNW releases...

Pup7309

At the time I think it was referring to the box art- in the style of Roden box art rather than WNW.

Still no news on 32075. The Bavarians are out (got mine :lol: )with Albatros and Aces to follow, Maybe the HP 0/100 before Christmas?

Looking forward to the Hansa-Brandenburgs from both companies, whenever that happens...

Edited by Pup7309

10 hours ago, AlbertD said:

Just got my brown box Bavarians Albatros. Very nice for sure. Still waiting for the Fokker D.VII that was ordered almost 2 months ago though. I'm about ready to submit a PayPal claim o

As far as stated on the WnW website, they are waiting for a restock of the Fok D.VII in november:

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3161

On 11/3/2019 at 3:14 AM, rhwinter said:

AlbertD, now can see your point!

Just got an email from WnW. They are shipping a replacement Fokker D.VII later this week. In earlier email they said my brown box Camouflage Albatros kit is on the way too.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, AlbertD said:

Just got an email from WnW. They are shipping a replacement Fokker D.VII later this week. In earlier email they said my brown box Camouflage Albatros kit is on the way too.

Like the camo option at $10 less. I've got many unused decal sets in the bank don't need more...

Edited by Pup7309

On 11/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, AlbertD said:

The early d7 is back in stock. Got it ok?

On 11/15/2019 at 7:36 PM, Pup7309 said:

The early d7 is back in stock. Got it ok?

Not yet. Now that it's back in Stock I'll expect it to be 2 or 3 weeks. I won't worry. The odds of a second one getting lost is pretty remote. At least I hope so.