WNW releases...

Pup7309

On 8/28/2019 at 9:39 PM, Alburymodeler said:

I hope CSM and WNW are talking to each other as they move forward.

Seems not? This will be the first time 2 of the same WW1 kits are are announced simultaneously. Both will be high quality. Interesting times...

Edited by Pup7309

2 hours ago, rhwinter said:

Sounds reasonable...

What about a HB C.I?!

The coffin seems to be a standard fit on HB C.1, HB C.1, and Lloyd C.V, and Oeffag C.2 types. I would like the Lloyd mostly as it has  a wonderful swallow shaped plywood wing. The HB C1 comes in second as it sometimes had the wonderful built up turret thingy.

2 hours ago, Alburymodeler said:

The coffin seems to be a standard fit on HB C.1, HB C.1, and Lloyd C.V, and Oeffag C.2 types. I would like the Lloyd mostly as it has  a wonderful swallow shaped plywood wing. The HB C1 comes in second as it sometimes had the wonderful built up turret thingy.

Yes could be one of these 2 seaters. Wow learning more about different types of Austrian planes!

18 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I think this is the first we've seen of this type of "teaser" release style from WnW?

So looks like D.1, or a C.1?

Yes it’s clever and fun for us! Not sure if they are monitoring reactions or just adding. 

Someone else will have to answer D1 or C1. 

Unless of course it’s a 2 seater after all :frantic:

Edited by Pup7309

4 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

It's going to be a Lloyd. All signs point that way from what has been shown so far.

Matt 

Interesting...Confident enough to call it or do we need more parts of the puzzle?

Edited by Pup7309