WNW releases...

Pup7309

4 hours ago, Radub said:

WNW can also do the same. This is what "competition" is all about. 

Radu 

If you put it that way. No one would complain if WNW had a 20% off sale from time to time. They had the 10 year anniversary sale. Hope there is another one before the end of 2019...

Edited by Pup7309

On 9/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, Jan_G said:

same story as with Lanc last year.

I think it's logical move from WNW and I would do the same. They are just trying to secure some future cash. They still need to make a money. That's why we are not getting WNW kts for 20€ ;) 

However It will most probably hurt CSM somehow which is bad for LSP community. 

nothing can be done, each of us will have to buy at least one D.1 to support the market :)

jan

+1

On 8/14/2019 at 9:32 PM, SB20 said:

I am very much leaning towards getting the 0/400 for my Christmas present to myself.   Such a neat airframe and the folding wings make actually display friendly. 

Yes it will be great to see them built. I like the box art for 0/400  but might go the 0/100.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:14 AM, petrov27 said:

Maybe competition is good for the customer but not sure how well that works out in the long run? WNW is going to win any long term competition as they have the almost unique situation of having a billionaire backing them. I could see CSM just saying screw doing any more 1/32 subjects as it is too risky - if they pick something that likely would sell well then there is even more risk that WNW will do it and announce 2 seconds after CSM does to kill their sales. The HB D.I surely seemed pretty safe to CSM as a choice but just interesting enough that it might sell well, and WNW had not touched anything from that front as yet but here we are.

The subject field of 1/32 WW1 model aircraft is a pretty narrow interest and demand only going to be so much; it would seem that the two companies having some level of communication about this would make sense but what do I know :P

Yes maybe they’ll talk to each other or maybe CSM will become more cautious about announcing new kits

On 8/26/2019 at 7:27 PM, vince14 said:

That's, of course, assuming WNW are making an Albatros D.III (Oeffag). There were a number of other Austro-Hungarian aircraft that used the Austro-Daimler 6. Brandenburg D.I, anyone?

383a003e880165ec7a0933d184c54eb4.jpg

Nice prediction!