WNW releases...

Pup7309

On 8/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, Pup7309 said:

WNW is featuring new kit images of kits in development...

Handley Page’s, Dr1s, Hansa-B D1, and now another new kit in development!

Also, if you haven’t been on WnWs page, they “sold out” their Albatros decal series only to rerelease each sheet with a model Albatros.

13 hours ago, Fred Jack said:

Also, if you haven’t been on WnWs page, they “sold out” their Albatros decal series only to rerelease each sheet with a model Albatros.

yes I noticed that. Maybe they just put them in the boxes once the shipment came in. I guess it's cheaper now if you wanted to buy an Alby and decals together...but you have to get both :)

Well caved in and got an Eindekker from Weta. Never thought it would happen but there you go. Actually not a bad kit. At least a monoplane looks easier to rig.

Also ordered new Bavarians kit. It is only available from them direct. I wonder if it will still pop up in other places online for sale in the future...

1 hour ago, Pup7309 said:

Well caved in and got an Eindekker from Weta. Never thought it would happen but there you go. Actually not a bad kit. At least a monoplane looks easier to rig.

Also ordered new Bavarians kit. It is only available from them direct. I wonder if it will still pop up in other places online for sale in the future...

I think they said in the email that the blue Bavarians boxing will ONLY be available from WNW directly.  They must have a tiny number of those left that they're not shipping them out like they normally do.

Matt 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, scvrobeson said:

I think they said in the email that the blue Bavarians boxing will ONLY be available from WNW directly.  They must have a tiny number of those left that they're not shipping them out like they normally do.

Matt 

Yes so not available in stores

On 10/11/2019 at 8:45 PM, scvrobeson said:

Matt 

And a week after they sell out they will be going for $150 on ebay. I hope they limit the number a person can buy so more people get a shot at one. I know people will want to buy 10 in hopes of making a huge profit.

13 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

Same:clap2:. Hope they don't get too damaged in the post!

Or get lost. The Abatros is moving well through the NZ Post system. I ordered a Fokker D.VII from WNW more than 6 weeks ago and it shows no movement at all as if it never even left the warehouse. They claim to be looking for it with NZ post but at this point they should just call it lost replace it.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, AlbertD said:

Or get lost. The Abatros is moving well through the NZ Post system. I ordered a Fokker D.VII from WNW more than 6 weeks ago and it shows no movement at all as if it never even left the warehouse. They claim to be looking for it with NZ post but at this point they should just call it lost replace it.

Has it shipped?- because the dvii is now on re-order. I did have an order go missing due to an incomplete address so check that. 

It did not arrive for 6 weeks and then I got a call from some guy staffing a hotel lobby downtown that a parcel had arrived from NZ!  All other orders were no probs. 

1 hour ago, Pup7309 said:

Has it shipped?- because the dvii is now on re-order. I did have an order go missing due to an incomplete address so check that. 

It did not arrive for 6 weeks and then I got a call from some guy staffing a hotel lobby downtown that a parcel had arrived from NZ!  All other orders were no probs. 

I have the shipping email dated 9/9/2019 with a tracking number but NZ Post says no information available. The new order with the Abatros is showing with the airline. My hope is they are packed together but I probably not.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:29 AM, esarmstrong said:

In may ways, alot simpler than the Roden offering, too.  Meaning: less parts forward of the ammunition magazines (no fuel/oil tank or engine detail aft of the firewall).  The cryptic reference to the production models looking different is suggestive, but what specifically?

Like my Copper State Nieuport 17, if I can’t see it when built, I leave off a lot of interior details.