WNW releases...

Pup7309

4 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

It's either a Lloyd or a Phonix.  The landing gear shape is wrong for a Brandenburg D.1. The star-strutter has the gear leg faired into the fuselage

Matt 

Phoenix also interesting. 

Uhhhhhg.  Crap. I sincerely hope its not the Lloyd.    For me, It looks very/way too similar looking to with a few design shape differences a Rumpler or DFW that they already have out. 

Ill definitely be passing if it is a Lloyd.   Will save my wallet some grief though! 

For me personally, there are already so many C.1/Rumpler/DFW two seat types that WnW has already put out (and Im not a huge fan of that type at all) that Id pass on a C.1, just like a Lloyd.   Either way, there can be some good found, as Ill be saving some cash. 

I was hoping they would continue their fighter run with an HB D.1/Starstrutter or siemens-schuckert offering, but cant get lucky every time! 

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Uhhhhhg.  Crap. I sincerely hope its not the Lloyd.    For me, It looks very/way too similar looking to with a few design shape differences a Rumpler or DFW that they already have out. 

Ill definitely be passing if it is a Lloyd.   Will save my wallet some grief though! 

But the Lloyd is different by being all wood.  Plus, it's got cool looking wings, and that pulpit around the cockpit.

Matt 

1 hour ago, scvrobeson said:

But the Lloyd is different by being all wood.  Plus, it's got cool looking wings, and that pulpit around the cockpit.

Matt 

Yes much more interesting than the DFW. I was wondering if they will do wood decals for all these surfaces like with the Albatros B11?

13 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

For me personally, there are already so many C.1/Rumpler/DFW two seat types that WnW has already put out (and Im not a huge fan of that type at all) that Id pass on a C.1, just like a Lloyd.   Either way, there can be some good found, as Ill be saving some cash. 

I was hoping they would continue their fighter run with an HB D.1/Starstrutter or siemens-schuckert offering, but cant get lucky every time! 

When they had the 10th Anniversary sale the DFWs and early Rumplers were heavily reduced which seemed to indicate they were trying to move them.

Hope they have another sale before Christmas (still 10th year) Might even be tempted to pull the trigger on one of the above or eindecker at half price.

56 minutes ago, alan said:

32077 - Hansa-Brandenburg D.1 (In Development)

Thanks Alan, and the winner is...!

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3206&cat=5

Unusual to get 2 at the same time but nice subject and no rigging! (?) So put me down for 1 or 2,  but from which manu? Not sure. Never tried CSM but heard they are very high quality.

Edited by Pup7309