Jennings Heilig

NASM He 219 is reassembled!!

Nice!  Ive been waiting for them to mate the completed wings and fuselage....................NASM is on my for sure bucket list, but not sure when Ill be able to go

Thanks for posting my pics - I couldn't get on LSP - had to create anew, I guess I've been away too long - LOL

More to come, gear tonight, engines, then tail on Thursday.

Just now, BNicklas said:

Thanks for posting my pics - I couldn't get on LSP - had to create anew, I guess I've been away too long - LOL

What's your old account? I can merge the two and fix up your access details if you like. That way you get all your content back, and we keep our member database tidy.

Kev

3 minutes ago, BNicklas said:

Do they let the public watch such things?  That would be so cool to see. 

I read it will be a couple more years before for the empennage will be installed.  Bummer.   The nacelles were restored ten years ago and now need another restoration before being installed.  They lost the engines and forward antenna arrangement and then found the landing gear out back of the U-H center missing the wheels/ tires and the gear sitting on construction blocks.  Oh yeah!   

Come on NASM, we need to see that Ta 152 H-0 restored, Kikka, Shinden, He 162 Ki-45 and on and on.