KittyHawk just announced a 1/32 Fw190 A-8

nmayhew

34 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

Nah. Just more Bf109s, Fw190s and Mustangs.... Because they sell. That they sell because that is all they sell, seems to be forgotten.

I might be exaggerating slightly.

Not withstanding any stupid mistakes on their part that could have been avoided, Id say their line has been pretty non-standard, with an OV-10, T-28, T6,  Saber Dog, F/RF-84, F-5 and OS2U. Actually Id say other than the Fw-190 and possibly the F-5, Id say they really havnt produced an of the "usual suspects" in 32nd.  

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

True and I do. The Trojan is nice!  

Very....and (once again) some odd mistakes on that one, like the I'll fitting canopy (in the open position) too long prop shaft, odd/erroneous cockpit details and some other minor things, the kit is excellent, and really fits together nicely. 

If any of their future kits fit like, and only have minor errors like the Trojan, I'll be a happy boy!  

I'm with Martin on the earlier variants. Being able to beat ZM to the punch with an A-1 to A-4 variant would have grabbed my attention. Other than that, I'm about full on A-8s. But, if you really want to get me to pull out my wallet in a frenzy, do a good kit of the 190V-1 prototype!:D

7 hours ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

Other than that, I'm about full on A-8s

You can never be too full with A8's lol. Beautiful aircraft with so many subjects i just need to build :)

I think regardless of any other kits out there (and yes Ive built a Has 190) I believe this will sell well if they don't make any major errors. The Has 190 is a great kit, and with some AM additions can turn out really great.