KittyHawk just announced a 1/32 Fw190 A-8

nmayhew

Whether this is a wise move or not they don't have one in their product lists and Fw190's  DO sell in droves in all scales!

We shouldn't be surprised if a Bf109 series eventually makes it's way to us either.

At least KH are delivering  non WWII models that no one else out there are tackling so far in our scale.

Don't forget the modelling world is wider than just the super enthusiast market!

Edited by Royboy
Grammatical correction.

9 hours ago, ringleheim said:

There isn't a quality 1/32 FW-190 kit in existence. Excellent point. Though the RoG one from a few years back is pretty decent it seems. Odd that this is true of such a popular and heavily modeled plane.

The old Hasegawa kit is about the best out there, and that is like a 1/72 scale kit blown up to 1/32. Ditto. If that's the best out there, then we do need another one.

I'm personally holding out for the Zoukei Mura kits, but God only knows when (if ever) they will deliver anything. I probably won't buy one, but I'm betting it will be great!!

5 hours ago, kalashnikov-47 said:

I couldn't possibly be less interested.

But I hope they sell tons of them.  That will allow for investment into other subjects. Amen to that - the more, the merrier!!

Edited by BiggTim

Hmm. Wonder if people would be bleating like a injured sheep if it was 'yet another P-51D or Spitfire' they'd say they were releasing. Or is this just another i'll jump on the anti-Luftwaffe bandwagon again?

If it's a decent kit then i might have a look at it. I love the Hasegawa kit(s) and as of yet have to build the RoG kit(s). More the merrier i say.

We are in desperate need of a decent, early A3/4 Fw- 190.  On top of that , what a great time for 1/32nd scale ! We get new release every six months, this use to be unheard  of 10 years back.

Despite my spoiled nature I do appreciate every new release in 1/32 and it doesn't matter if it's my favourite type/marking/etc.. 

14 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

We are in desperate need of a decent, early A3/4 Fw- 190.  On top of that , what a great time for 1/32nd scale ! We get new release every six months, this use to be unheard  of 10 years back.

Despite my spoiled nature I do appreciate every new release in 1/32 and it doesn't matter if it's my favourite type/marking/etc.. 

Here here 

26 minutes ago, dennismcc said:

Not one for me but I'm pleased for Luftwaffe fans and 1/32 fans as there is now another new tool kit on the way

As has been mentioned, I think regardless if one likes the kit, or has already built one (my case) I think it does go a long way (hopefully with enough sales) to bringing other more esoteric kits to market in 32nd. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

As has been mentioned, I think regardless if one likes the kit, or has already built one (my case) I think it does go a long way (hopefully with enough sales) to bringing other more esoteric kits to market in 32nd. 

Nah. Just more Bf109s, Fw190s and Mustangs.... Because they sell. That they sell because that is all they sell, seems to be forgotten.

I might be exaggerating slightly.

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

This is a very good, often forgotten point.