Probuiltmodels?

mozart

I’ve recently started looking to see what 1/32 scale figures are available of RAF Cold War flight crew; pilots, maintenance crew etc. “Probuiltmodels” comes up on a Google search but whenever I try to go to their website I get a message telling me that I can’t access it from my country! Mysterious. Anybody know anything at all about the company? 

No joy for me on the IPad or iPhone here either. I do occasionally get GDPR issues when trying to get on to American sites to keep up with sports I follow that are popular there but get no coverage here. The eBay page works for me though Max.  

Edited by ade rowlands

Clicked on a few of the items they have for sale and all items I clicked on ship from Vietnam. Can’t see why that would be an issue to getting on the website though. If it were a GDPR issue I’m usually told by the page that’s the issue. 

Yep, no issues for me accessing the site either. Strange though, as their name implies it seems all of the figures and models are in fact  already built and you cant just buy a figure to assemble and paint yourself. I see that most of them also start out at around $50 USD, and as you pointed out Max, they actually don't look that "pro-buiilt" to my eye.