2021 IPMS Nationals???

32scalelover

Vegas is almost exactly the same distance from San Diego that Phoenix is, and I was able to pull that off. So.... I need to start planning my builds for Vegas. 

Also won't really have to convince my wife how much fun the convention will be because....heck, it's Vegas.

Dan

4 hours ago, phantom said:

No interest in going to Las Vegas. Texas and Omaha are on the calendar.

mike

That's a bummer buddy, I'd love to hang out again. I'm not a huge fan of Vegas, but it's close enough to reach without breaking the bank.

Edited by BiggTim

One note for those going to TX next year, write this down - it's not far from Gruene, TX, where there is a really excellent BBQ restaurant/bar called the Gristmill, overlooking the Gaudalupe river - http://gristmillrestaurant.com/. Really awesome old historic building re-purposed really well, and in one of the prettiest places in TX. Not to be missed if you're in the area, and it's on the way to San Antonio from San Marcos. It's a great pit-stop should you be going there for a visit to the Alamo or the River Walk, also very interesting. But it's gonna be HOT, of that you can be sure. Last time I was in SA it was late June, and it honestly made PHX last year seem comfortable by comparison. If June was that hot.....

Tim