???

is this ‘Lesser Scale Planes’ all of a sudden?

who cares what Eduard are releasing in 1/48?

sorry but this is really news for HyperScale surely?

I'm only interested in Eduard making 1/32 editions of its MiG-21PF, -21UB and -21MF — which, of course, they've already stated will never happen. Chickens! 

Sorry, it's just a painful reminder of a squandered decision, but they obviously know what sells under the Bunny label. 

But I can see the joy for a decal designer. 

Tony 

Thanks to the OP for posting, I like lots of different subjects and have no objection to 1/48 or 1/48 news being posted in the general discussion.  1/32 and in turn this site is home base for me.  But I like lots of stuff and am interested in all new high quality model releases.   I like the releases that were listed.  Yes I would like them in 1/32 but Eduard is doing nice work and am happy to see these coming.

11 hours ago, Tony T said:

I'm only interested in Eduard making 1/32 editions of its MiG-21PF, -21UB and -21MF

Amen!

Although they do need some work on those as well, especially if they will go up-scaling.

They haven't explored the whole 48th line of PF/MF either. There are other variations /Indian for example - PFL, Bison/ that they never released. I guess India is a small market for scale modeling.

I am happy with their new releases, but I will never go for 48th Mustang as long as I can get 32nd and Tamiya too.

As for their releases it really beats me how they are choosing their subjects.

Czechoslovakia - former of course - is famous throughout the Warsaw pact countries mostly with their license built MiG-21F-13, /also MiG-17 but that's another story/ and Eduard never released neither Soviet nor licensed F-13. Why on Earth...?

Second very famous Czechoslovakian subject - again Warsaw pact countries - is their Su-7 service history. No Su-7, which by the way is almost perfect size-wise for 48th scale.

I know they know about it, but probably numbers dictate other choices. That is my only answer.

Even license build Me-262 will be better than those subjects mentioned. Or L-39. 

At least in my opinion.

Thought Eduard were doing the MiG-21UM and -21F-13 soon in 1/48, but may be wrong. Maybe it's 1/72.

I have their MiG-21PF & -21MF and, like many others, would love to see these in 1/32; ditto the -21R, -21PFM and -21BIS.

None of these kits have been made as there's still vague hope of being able to "replace" them with suitable 1/32 offerings, a process to be applied also to my smaller scale Su-33s (with a nice big Tan Model) and FAA F-4Ks (with one or two much awaited Hong Kong Models). 

As for the dearth of accurate Su-7s and -15s. Not Czech, but the Flagon is long overdue decent coverage and maybe GWH or ICM will come to the rescue. I have a 1/32 vacform Su-15 and (given ten years in another life to scratch build new wings, cockpit, undercarriage and bays) it might work.

There were rumours of Fly putting out a 1/32 Su-7 but it seems to have come to naught.

Tony