Masking material advice please

MikeC

I thought I'd have a go at making my own roundels to spray rather than use decals. I acquired a pack of Frisket film sheets, dug out a pair of compasses, a P-cutter and a ruler, reached into the depths of my memory to recall geometry principles. I also reached for the appropriate Tamiya acrylics, and off I went. All was well until I tried to lift the first element of the masks off to spray the next colour. The Frisket claimed to be "low-tack". I guess "low" is subjective, but these stuck fast, and when they did come off they left a sticky residue on the model.

I'd stored the pack of masking sheets flat in a drawer, I don't believe I subjected them to unusual coditions eg excessive heat.

So the question is: what product would you recommend? And the supplementary would be "Anyone (UK only to avoid excessive postage) got a use for a pack of 8 Frisket sheets with one part-used?" Tia for any advice. Here's the product I used.  https://www.everythingairbrush.com/masking-mats-knives/frisket-film/original-frisket-film-matt-sheet-15-in-x-10-in-380mm-x-250mm-pack-of-8.html#product_tabs_review_tabbed

PS: The model is a Fly Hurricane, and I've reverted to plan B - decals.