WNW 1/32 Dr 1 Triplane

Radub

1 hour ago, seiran01 said:

Release slated for mid-late 2020

That seems a long way off, I have no idea how long it takes, and i'm probably miles off, but that is still a year away at least.

Jeff.

21 minutes ago, JT68 said:

That seems a long way off, I have no idea how long it takes, and i'm probably miles off, but that is still a year away at least.

Jeff.

Heck, it will go by so quick you won't even realize it. Besides I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

4 hours ago, ringleheim said:

No need to piss in the punch bowl for those who do like it.

We're all entitled to our own opinion.  Like it or not it's a valuable concept.

I seriously doubt that any of you would 'not' buy this kit based on someone's

opinion of it's value.

... wooould yoooouu ??

sYTmL0T.jpg?1

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

We're all entitled to our own opinion. 

Indeed. However, we'd all get along with less moderator intervention if any of those opinions were expressed with more civility or if a comment antagonises someone, if they chose to not engage.

Matty

3 hours ago, Juggernut said:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm stoked about this release.  I can think of at least two or three aircraft I'd like to portray in 1/32, one of which is the Baron's 17/152 (or is it 152/17?).

Number first, year second, so in this case, 152/17 would be correct.

6 hours ago, AlbertD said:

How long does it usually take from an announcement like we just had to seeing parts trees, markings and instructions? From what I've seen in my limited experience we might see two or three other kits released before mid 2020.

Well they usually have a Christmas surprise and something in the first few months.

Guest Vincent

Guys, chill down

There was a misunderstanding going on about a few posts that were ironic - i would just suggest to anyone (me included) that if you read something that gives you the urge to reply violently, just contact the post author via pm to clarify

;)

As i said in a post that got deleted, I hope this forum isn't on the way to become one of these "hypersanitized politically correct" places that many other modelling forums have become cause it usually doesn't do any good to anyone or to the hobby

There are opininions (for ex Vincent is an a**h**e) and there are facts (France was involved in WW1 with one if not the largest airforce of the conflict). Both are perfectly fine with me as long as one does not try to turn opinions into facts.

My opinion about this WnW is that they are avoiding french subjects on purpose, to the point where it's ridiculous. But until i get my hands on an internal memo stating so, it's just an opinion

Peace

Vincent

Edited by Vincent

Guest Vincent
5 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

We do expect people to be civil to each other. 

I guess the moderation workload has been pretty light on this forum so far

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

We do expect people to be civil to each other. 

2 hours ago, Vincent said:

I guess the moderation workload has been pretty light on this forum so far

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Generally so thankfully. 

Indeed. We all are modelers on this site of one type or another, and we all know how we can get occasionally, since we all have opinions on the reason we are here, models. 

As mods we truly appreciate it when users have the self restraint and the personal wherewithal to know how to comment in context;  meaning we really dont like to have to intervene if we dont have to.

We would much prefer to have the users exercise some self restraint in posting, and hopefully realize when something they are about to post is likely to ruffle feathers and/or possibly be seen by other members as inflammatory, and then make that correction themselves.