WNW 1/32 Dr 1 Triplane

Radub

From the Pheon website 

"Pheon are preparing the most comprehensive decal selection ever for the Fokker Dr.I. These markings will extend over seven decal sets covering at least 97 different schemes - not too bad considering that only 320 were built! Initially these sets will be available in 32nd scale, but consideration will be given to releasing 72nd and 48th scale versions if there is sufficient demand. It is our joint aim for Aviattic and Pheon to provide the WWI modeller with the greatest opportunity to use the Roden kit as the basis for a comprehensive Dr.I model selection, able to sit alongside a WNW model collection without blushing!"

That last sentence now needs amending...

9 minutes ago, ringleheim said:

So, that Roden-Based DR.I decal set that WNW included in the MVR Albatros DV boxing...that is pretty much redundant now I guess.

I'm pretty certain it'll fit the WnW's kit, might even improve sales of the kit for those who want the decals.

Just the news I wanted to hear. I guess I better get in as soon as they offer the pre-sale. Otherwise the speculators who will buy them by the dozens and leave us poor modelers who only want one or maybe two out in the cold.