New HK Models Kit TBA @ US Nats!

LSP_Kevin

1 hour ago, barkhorn said:

Don't worry, this will happen. The decal design phase for the newly tooled kit will start on Sunday night, as tonight I'm finishing decals for another anticipated kit, and the test sprues of the newly tooled one are still on their way from China, so it will take a few days until I have something to test-fit the design.

Is the forthcoming kit in 1/32?

47 minutes ago, Radub said:

I was there for the raffle at 5 PM. My expectation was that they would tell us after the raffle what the raffle was actually all about. But, alas, no... As a "marketing ploy" this did not really hit the mark. :-(

Radu

Not really sure the purpose of the exercise, then.  If the kit is advanced enough in development to be released by the end of the year, why not announce?

This does not help with "to save or not to save?; that is the question!" 

I keep my small rectangular plastic as debt free as I can these days, and charge up the bank balance before employing my flexible friend. Heads-ups are very useful.

Hmmm, decals designed in Poland... does that mean, well, er, anything ? 

I'd like a box top image please Neil et al. 

Tony 

23 minutes ago, barkhorn said:

Nothing. I could live barely anywhere where good internet connection and room for my reference collection are available.

So did I, but I confined drawings to subjects that were very familiar and (preferably) which I'd seen and photographed myself.

So this sounds a bit more historical.

Hmmm... the plot thickens

Tony

23 minutes ago, Tony T said:

So did I, but I confined drawings to subjects that were very familiar and (preferably) which I'd seen and photographed myself.

So this sounds a bit more historical.

Hmmm... the plot thickens

Tony

Indeed, I specialize in WW2 subjects. My magnum opus: https://ak-interactive.com/product/real-colors-of-wwii-aircraft/