New HK Models Kit TBA @ US Nats!

LSP_Kevin

6 hours ago, Markjames1968 said:

The te

The text was direct from Merit and their facebook page , its been modified since it was originally posted on facebook by adding the word NOT.

Not so, Mark! The word NOT has been there all along. I think a lot of people read through it without noticing it, but it jumped out at me the first moment I read the text (shortly before posting it here).

Kev

14 minutes ago, ringleheim said:

Well, this modeling show is now ... old ...

So then I guess there's nothing to see here, for now.

Yeah, I was thinking Courvoisier XO but I'm now thinking VSOP + Kittyhawk Mirage 2000C — oh, and a couple of cigars.

Tony 

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Not so, Mark! The word NOT has been there all along. I think a lot of people read through it without noticing it, but it jumped out at me the first moment I read the text (shortly before posting it here).

Kev

They had the word faffle, and this was, sadly, changed to raffle.

I am not aware  that there was much expectation of an announcement at this show.  We certainly were not discussing it on this site.  It only became a point of discussion when they put up their non announcement.  I find it a rather lame publicity stunt personally.  No harm no foul but it is not a move I respect or am impressed by.  I don't think their subject matter decision making has been consistent with a company that will make money and be around long.  With luck they will prove me wrong but I think they have done too many 4 engine bombers in too short of a time.