New HK Models Kit TBA @ US Nats!

LSP_Kevin

Would love it if HK would release another twin. A Marauder would suit them very well. Or, how about left field? A Mitsubishi G3M Nell bomber? Or even a Betty? Or, a HP Hampden?

If they go nuts and do a 4-engined again, I'm voting for a Halifax with radials. Such a beautiful machine!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

1 hour ago, Dennis7423 said:

Would love it if HK would release another twin. A Marauder would suit them very well. Or, how about left field? A Mitsubishi G3M Nell bomber? Or even a Betty? Or, a HP Hampden?

If they go nuts and do a 4-engined again, I'm voting for a Halifax with radials. Such a beautiful machine!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Yes. A B-26 Marauder is the next logical large scale. We now have a 17, a 24, a 25 and a Lanc (they're here, regardless of accuracy).

It's time for the Marauder (well past it if you ask me!). We don't need another 51, 109 or 190! Puhlease! Enough already!

That being said, there is a whole line of things almost completely missing too - a Kate, A Val, a Dinah, etc...

-Ro

12 minutes ago, Rowen said:

Yes. A B-26 Marauder is the next logical large scale. We now have a 17, a 24, a 25 and a Lanc (they're here, regardless of accuracy).

It's time for the Marauder (well past it if you ask me!). We don't need another 51, 109 or 190! Puhlease! Enough already!

That being said, there is a whole line of things almost completely missing too - a Kate, A Val, a Dinah, etc...

-Ro

I'd love a new Fw190 D9 thank you very much. Love the Hasegawa one but a new updated detail one would be class

1 hour ago, AlanG said:

Yeah but in which decade ?

The same one as the HKM Spey Toom and Tan Model Buccaneer, which might be the 2020s

R = L + 3 

Where R is release and L is further life expectancy in years 

Think it's time to buy a box of Havana cigars and case of single Malt whisky. I want pleasure now and I mean right now !

Tony 

So, having finally touched base with Neil, it turns out that HKM has an agreement with its US distributor not to announce the kit before it's released. A strange decision/agreement for sure, but that's the way it is. The good news is that Neil expects the kit to start shipping before the end of September, so we don't have that long to wait!

Kev