New HK Models Kit TBA @ US Nats!

LSP_Kevin

Exactly, a newly designed Lightning would be delightful update of the old Trumpeter kit with it's Emmental cheese style surface. :)

So, why not Stuka ?

He, he, HKM guys are so lucky that I didn't make it to Tennessee  this year :lol: 

Edited by Martinnfb

Back to plan B — cognac and Mirage 2000C — for me, but I'm happy for the guys who hanker after a Bf 110 G-4 or Me 410 type of thing, or even a P-51B. I don't think Merit would be in a hurry to raffle off a half dozen £275 Spey Phantoms. 

Tony 

If I had to guess, I would have said it was something single engine or at least smallish, since they are trying to raffle off quite a few. 

Seems a bit pointless, the raffle if there is not even any hype around what it is they are raffling away. As was mentioned, they could have garnered a lot more interest by hyping this up, and following through with at least announcing they they would announce what it is so people would be much more apt to gather and anticipate the release.   Seems a bit of a let down way to do things. 

That's a good point. You build up something to that sweet point of absolute saturation and then boom = Great promo. Now it feels like the moment has gone.  Yet didn't they gave away a whole bunch of Lancasters last year? Building contest or something along those lines ?