New HK Models Kit TBA @ US Nats!

LSP_Kevin

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, Royboy said:

I do believe a 1/32 Junkers 52 was being discussed some time back...….now that's BIG!!

Don't we all love the mystery of it all!!!  :)

I know it's not a popular subject with many modelers,  but speaking for myself, I'd love a 1/32 JU-52.  I have a special fondness for aircraft of the so-called "Golden Age of Aviation", and the JU-52 is one of the classics of that period.  I find its clunky, angular lines and corrugated skin appealing in their functional simplicity.  I'd like to build at least two of them -- one as a civil airliner and the other as a military transport.   

10 minutes ago, mozart said:

I really don’t know why there’s so much speculation, it’s quite clearly an Avro Anson, why they’ve even got a fully restored one in NZ for Richard and his team to crawl over and measure to the nearest millimetre.   (In my dreams). 

No, this one is about HKM's new announcement, not WNW. No one knows what HPM, HPH, or MPM are doing as yet

29 minutes ago, Alburymodeler said:

No, this one is about HKM's new announcement, not WNW. No one knows what HPM, HPH, or MPM are doing as yet

Who mentioned HPm,,HPH or MPM, my guess is someone will announce a new  32nd sale model sometime soon and we can all stop this boring guessing game??

Regards  Andy

1 hour ago, ringleheim said:

So are we sure the Tweet referenced in the original post actually means they are unveiling a new kit?  

Is it an announcement of a kit or will the kit be there or what?  It's not particularly well worded.

It says the kit will be out in the 4th quarter of this year so not too far away. 

Whether it's an all new kit or a variation on an existing one, I have no idea. 

Just a couple more days until we find out.

Carl

11 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

Whether it's an all new kit or a variation on an existing one, I have no idea. 

Carl

Due 4th Quarter of 2019

All new tool subject for 2019 <<<< 

Subject will be unveiled at Chattanooga IPMS August 2019

Quite exciting: a real HKM 1/32 kit

(cf TanModel vapourware, Trumpeter wonkyware and Tamiya no-ware)

Tony 

You gents are too funny.  I shake my head at all these endless guessing treads.   

Perhaps you missed the obvious:  #HK short in length-ware by a quarter inch.   I need to cut a fuselage plug adaptation, plz  help aftermarket guy!   

Enjoy Chattanooga guys.   A seriously lovely city on the edge.   Edge of Tennessee and edge of north Georgia.   I’m moving there after my Singapore gig is up.  Head up to lookout mountain and take on the view.  Lovely mid south for sure.  

Troy     

^^ As a person who has lived in this area (Cleveland, TN) his entire life, it really can't be beat.  The cost of living is the best in the country,  Chattanooga, sits anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 hours driving time from Nashville, Atlanta and Knoxville.  The Ocoee national forest is an hour away.  Those who love Civil War history will appreciate the fact that there are several battles that were fought in this area and are memorialised, including the battle of Chickamauga.  Outside of Gettysburg, Chickamauga national park is either on a par with or better than every other national park I have been to see.

It really is a city on the edge.  From a sports standpoint, we seem to have equal numbers of Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and Auburn alumni/supporters in this area.  Tennessee probably has slightly more than the others.  Anyway, it's a great place to live.