BradG

Send me some good vibes guys....

Haha he did, smashed them all over but the wifi here wasnt good enough to stream so had to settle for score updates

Hey guys just to update I am still awaiting my operation. I need my gallbladder out and a stone fished out of a duct, but apparently in Epping a lot of idiots keep breaking limbs and just now they bumped me for an emergency apindectamy. So me and another guy from the weekend draw the short straw and wait. My friend said I should go fall out the window so they have to treat me and a few more days of this and it might look like a good idea!!!!

plz send beer, pizza and/or some go go dancers, I'm gunna go insane soon!

Damn, hard luck mate!  My dad had some stones and waited in the emergency room for 3 hours with "the worst pain" of his life he said.   I feel for you and hope you get Op soon!

27 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Damn, hard luck mate!  My dad had some stones and waited in the emergency room for 3 hours with "the worst pain" of his life he said.   I feel for you and hope you get Op soon!

Oh yeh it felt like someone was twisting a knife in my stomach and side. I spent about 3 hours waiting to see a doctor and another 19 in emergency waiting for either treatment or a bed.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:54 AM, BradG said:

I came down with stomach pain two days ago and now I’m two days in hospital awaiting my gallbladder removed. If I don’t get to your group build gallery entry in the next couple of days I’ll get there but they said my recovery might take a day or two. Bit bored in this place missing out on the ashes cricket too.

Hello Brad,

SO you get well and hope everything goes well/ or has gone well. Best of luck from over the huge pond ....  :yahoo:

yep you missed the FIRST TEST Match..

I Watched it and what a superb CRICKET Match it was too..

Check out the short videos buddy...

‘enjoy... don’t laugh too much though..   

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/49236251

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/cricket/49238389

Bit bored in this place missing out on the ashes cricket too.

You see even the disadvantages in being in hospital has its advantages.... Get sorted soon mate.

9 minutes ago, BradG said:

Thanks all, I got my op at 8am this morning. I should be home tomorrow minus one gallbladder and stones, not sure how many. I think I'm going to start my 1/32su-25 for the multi engine gb when I'm home!

Great news. You'll be given some restrictions re physical stress, but otherwise

I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon. Why don't you ask the doctors to give

you stones as a souvenir :P? Have fun with the Su-25.

Lothar

Gunna be in two more days, I had an infection in the gallbladder and the doc wants to make sure that it is good ne before releasing me. In the mean time I have a lovey couple in the bed next to me making kissey talk and smoochy noises all day.........man I'm sick enough!!!!! She then told her bf that I snore when I coughed....ummmm I heard you last night hunny lol

im really looking forward to getting home.