Send me some good vibes guys....

BradG

6 hours ago, BradG said:

Wow they said I had several and one has partially blocked the main bile duct so I turned a bit yellow. Just call me the Simpsons haha. I have to say I'm not too fond of being cut open, but the pain I was in was crippling.

Indeed, some of the worst pain one can experience - thumbs up. you'll look ok again after surgery

Hey guys just to update I am still awaiting my operation. I need my gallbladder out and a stone fished out of a duct, but apparently in Epping a lot of idiots keep breaking limbs and just now they bumped me for an emergency apindectamy. So me and another guy from the weekend draw the short straw and wait. My friend said I should go fall out the window so they have to treat me and a few more days of this and it might look like a good idea!!!!

plz send beer, pizza and/or some go go dancers, I'm gunna go insane soon!

27 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Damn, hard luck mate!  My dad had some stones and waited in the emergency room for 3 hours with "the worst pain" of his life he said.   I feel for you and hope you get Op soon!

Oh yeh it felt like someone was twisting a knife in my stomach and side. I spent about 3 hours waiting to see a doctor and another 19 in emergency waiting for either treatment or a bed.