Send me some good vibes guys....

BradG

9 minutes ago, BradG said:

Thanks all, I got my op at 8am this morning. I should be home tomorrow minus one gallbladder and stones, not sure how many. I think I'm going to start my 1/32su-25 for the multi engine gb when I'm home!

Great news. You'll be given some restrictions re physical stress, but otherwise

I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon. Why don't you ask the doctors to give

you stones as a souvenir :P? Have fun with the Su-25.

Lothar

Gunna be in two more days, I had an infection in the gallbladder and the doc wants to make sure that it is good ne before releasing me. In the mean time I have a lovey couple in the bed next to me making kissey talk and smoochy noises all day.........man I'm sick enough!!!!! She then told her bf that I snore when I coughed....ummmm I heard you last night hunny lol

im really looking forward to getting home.

Good news about the op, I had mine taken out with emergency procedure here in the Gold Coast last year, good grief the pain.

I was out the next day, watch out for dairy products, i cant eat/drink them now, i have a violent instant reaction (wheres the toilet emoji)

take care and happy modelling, and no I didnt enjoy the cricket

Ok want to hear a funny story? So a woman gets brought into the share room with appendix issues, comes back from surgery this afternoon and herb for comes in, opens my curtain by mistake and says with shock "errr Brad?". I look up and say "Josh?"....turns out one of my best mates from high school, his missus is in the bed next to me! We lost contact years ago, how's that for strange?

8 hours ago, BradG said:

Ok want to hear a funny story? So a woman gets brought into the share room with appendix issues, comes back from surgery this afternoon and herb for comes in, opens my curtain by mistake and says with shock "errr Brad?". I look up and say "Josh?"....turns out one of my best mates from high school, his missus is in the bed next to me! We lost contact years ago, how's that for strange?

Even Melbourne is "small" enough to make is a "small world" eh?   Cool coincidence though!