New WnW @ Nationals (Chattanooga)

Dennis7423

19 minutes ago, GrahamF said:

Way too obscure! There will never be a kit of that ever. Unfortunately, love the one at Cosford. 

Graham 

yes but we have 2 lancasters now i never thought i would see that but eny thing is possible will have to go to cosford to look at it and dream 

Alan

19 minutes ago, alanash1963 said:

yes but we have 2 lancasters now i never thought i would see that but eny thing is possible will have to go to cosford to look at it and dream 

Alan

It's the sort of project that would interest me doing a conversion kit, trouble is it's a lot of resin and I would probably sell about 15! The base kit is expensive also a problem.

Graham 

3 minutes ago, GrahamF said:

It's the sort of project that would interest me doing a conversion kit, trouble is it's a lot of resin and I would probably sell about 15! The base kit is expensive also a problem.

Graham 

yes lot of money i may have a go at it .its not a simple conversion lot to do but it dose look good 

Alan 

Based on kit numbers, this one being 32068, it could be a one-off, or a two-variant release. 32067, and 32070 are already spoken for. They seem to release different variants in sequential order (Camels, for example, are 32070, 32071, 32072, 32074, and 32076, with a few gaps (32073 being the Dolphin, and 32075 not being released yet). 

All this to say, who knows!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Maybe they will do something really out of left field! A ‘between the wars’ option would be really nice; P-26 Peashooter, Fiat Cr-32, Hs 123, etc, etc, (gleefully awaiting the ICM Gladiator), especially if they really went out of the way to upset the apple cart and produced it in.....shock, horror, 1/35 scale.

I like WnW's new release tactic. The long term release announcements like the 0400 and Lanc, then the Pup and Hannover for the imminent releases and finally the, drop-it- in-your-lap-unexpectedly-and-oh-by-the-way-here-is-this-one, method. it kinda helps spread out the wallet carnage a little easier. :coolio:

Just now, The Dude said:

I like WnW's new release tactic. The long term release announcements like the 0400 and Lanc, then the Pup and Hannover for the imminent releases and finally the, drop-it- in-your-lap-unexpectedly-and-oh-by-the-way-here-is-this-one, method. it kinda helps spread out the wallet carnage a little easier. :coolio:

100% agreed bud! I think it keeps everyone in general happy, as it's a nice mixed bag of release tactics, with suspense, anticipation, instant gratification, and ultimate surprise.

Something for everyone!

1 hour ago, joker said:

Albatros W4?...maybe?

Hmmm....wouldn't they need the D.III first?  Maybe a combo kit with a land/sea option? I'm

still holding out for a Star-strutter or anything Martinsyde or anything starting with "B.E."

Edited by OldTroll
spelling

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I don't think that the "new release" will be available for purchase in Chattanooga. Most likely they will just "reveal" it there and then the kit will be available in the shop later. They have done this "stay tuned for our next news" many times before. The "empty placeholder with question mark" is a regular feature on their website. 

Radu

6 hours ago, OldTroll said:

Hmmm....wouldn't they need the D.III first? 

I don't think they need the D.III to make a W.4.  It was based on the D.I, not the D.III.  Unless I misunderstood your point?